Monday 4 April 2011

Baby Playlist #3

'Hold her, and keep him strong, while I'm away from here...'

So it's week 21. Our little bundle of awesome is coming along nicely.

We've decided on his name too. I'd say we're about 98% certain. Hopefully, when he arrives, he'll suit it!

Here are the songs we've been playing to him recently:

Landslide - Fleetwood Mac

Little Ghost - The White Stripes

Heart Songs - Weezer

Learning To Fly - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

Untitled - R.E.M.

The Beat Goes On - Beady Eye

Take Care - Beach House

Shooting Star - Bob Dylan

My Hero - Foo Fighters

Proof - I Am Kloot

From The Morning - Nick Drake

Oh My Heart - R.E.M.

Forever - The Charlatans

We Have All The Time In The World - Louis Armstrong

Forever Young - Bob Dylan

Didn't Leave Nobody But The Baby - Emmylou Harris, Alison Krauss & Gillian Welch

White Winter Hymnal - Fleet Foxes

Race For The Prize - Flaming Lips

No comments:

Post a Comment